Behavioral Specialist, Skills Center
Are you a degreed behavioral specialist or analyst?
Would it excite you to be part of an organization that benefits hundreds of adults with disabilities every day?
If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity to help others and grow in your career, look no further than BCI! As a Behavioral Specialist for BCI’s Skills Center, you will assess the vocational skills of our clients and provide personalized support to help them reach their career goals.
At BCI, you will not only be paid competitively but will know the joyous experience of being part of a remarkable organization that directly benefits the community. You’ll also enjoy many other perks and a comprehensive benefits package for eligible full-time employees that includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance coverage, paid holidays, vacation and wellness days, and a generous retirement savings plan.
What you’ll get to do:
1. Assess vocational skills and abilities
2. Identify and implement personalized accommodations to help clients succeed in the workplace
3. Develop behavioral strategies and interventions
4. Conduct classroom training and personalized one-on-one coaching
What you’ll need:
1. A properly accredited bachelor’s degree with specialization in behavioral science
2. At least three years of experience in a related capacity
3. Desire to learn and grow with a great organization
Drug testing and criminal background checks required.